Once we have your details and your initial set-up fee (where there is one) has been made, your first appointment with us will always be an individual appointment. We call this an INTAKE.
Everyone must have an intake appointment before being offered any of our services.
Seeing you alone first will give you the opportunity to ask any questions, and receive information that is tailored to your individual needs. It also enables us to ask you questions about your circumstances, to enable us to offer you the most suitable way forward.
When you arrive for intake you will be asked to fill in our registration form. This must be done prior to any service being provided to you. For telephone appointments, your registration documents will be sent to you by email and you can fill them out and return them electronically.
Things we may ask you about during intake:
- Background Information
- Current Situation
- Reasons for Getting In Touch With Our Service
- Any Difficulties You Are Experiencing
- Any Concerns You Have
- Other Service Providers Involved
- Other People Involved (who will use our services alongside you)
- What Your Expectations Are
- Your Availability
We will tell you about:
- How We Work
- What Services We Offer
- What To Expect
- Any Other Information That Is Relevant
- Costs & Payment Methods (if any)
- What Happens Next