This page sets out our approach to privacy on our website and how it affects you.
In short, the following applies to our website:
- We collect anonymous usage statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- Some third parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can't control them but we don't believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
- If you share personally identifiable information with us we take great care to keep it safe and we'll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with third parties except to help us deliver our own services.
These are just the key points. If you need details, keep reading.
We regularly review our website for GDPR compliance and make updates as appropriate. The website uses the HTTPS protocol.
If you provide us with your email address we may send you emails, either in reply to specific enquiries (such as one made using a contact form) or if you have opted in to our email newsletters. You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
Things you can do
You have legal control over your personal data, and so you may at any time:
- get a copy of any personal data we hold about you
- have any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data corrected
- ask that personal data be erased when it's no longer needed
- ask that your data is not used for marketing purposes